20 things you’ve probably thought about in a yoga class
We've all been there; you decide that today's the day you're going to kick-start your yoga practice. You've bought the unlimited monthly pass from your local studio and today you're heading for your first vinyasa class. It's open level, so that's suitable for beginners right?
Like, comment or share with your friends if you've thought more than one of these things in a yoga class before!
1. Do I have to take my socks off?
Feet are gross...end of.
2. Front row was a bad decision.
The teacher is definitely looking right at me.
3. Did everyone co-ordinate their outfits?
This lot look like a Sweaty Betty advert
4. Why is everyone so calm? I’m not ready for this
5. Breathing, great, I can do that
I do it everyday, without even thinking. This is fiiiiiine.
6. Oh no, now we’re moving I forgot to breathe
7. Wait…I can’t breathe in this position
Is this right? Why is no-one else panicking?
8. Why is no-one else bending their knees?
9. Wasn’t this supposed to be suitable for beginners?!
10. I wonder if anyone will notice if I just … leave.
Why, oh why did I go at the front?
11. WAIT? We're only HALF WAY THROUGH?!?!
12. I completely regret this decision.
13. My arms are burning.
I think they might collapse.
14. Wait, we’re finished?
15. I did it?! That wasn’t even that bad.
Now this is a pose I can get on board with
17. I'm never getting up.
This is awesome.
18. I can’t believe I survived.
19. I feel amazing, I am amazing.
20. When can I go again?
Like this? Want to be kept in the loop?
Be the first to know about new videos, classes, events and retreats! Don't worry, we won't be spamming you and all your information is kept private.